Northwest Automation Products offers specialized services designed to make solution-finding easy.
Northwest Automation Partners With Qualitrol International to Bring Our Customers Expert Repair Services for HMI’s, Drives, PLC’s, Robotics, Servo Motors and Circuit Boards
Repairs for Drives, PLC's HMI's, Robotics, Motors and Circuit Boards
Qualitrol repairs most all brands and has a state-of-the-art facility for repairs and remanufactured parts. Our technicians have years of hands-on experience with the latest testing, equipment and repair technology.
• Rush repair service & hundreds of replacement parts in stock
• Complete failure-repair analysis
• IPC certified technicians
• Re-certified parts are a great alternative when “new” is no longer available
• Turnaround time in days not weeks
On-Site Technical Support and Resource Library
At Qualitrol, you get full access to our decades of experience and knowhow, which means you have a reliable partner for the life of your automation system, and beyond. We offer an extensive line of services to ensure your facility never has to shut down.
• 24/7 Technical and product phone support
• Global on-site technical support, our technicians come to you
• Experienced in obsolete and end-of-life upgrades
• Our technicians have years of hands-on experience
• Resource library with ebooks, how-to guides, and more
Risk Assessment, Migrations & Conversions, Engineered Solutions
Qualitrol understands how critical it is to avoid downtime and unnecessary risk to your operations, as well as keeping your systems and parts inventory up-to-date.
- Automation Risk Assessment: with on-site assessment service to minimize downtime
- PLC Migration & Conversion: Seamless, cost effective step-by-step system migrations
- Automation Engineering: Turn key projects, system applications and industrial engineer consulting programs
- Maintenance programs customized to fit your facility’s needs